Sunday, July 1, 2007

Minus 6 Days Till Take-Off

In approaximately one week I will be boarding a plane from Dulles airport in Washington, D.C. and heading to Frankfurt, Germany. Once in Germany I have about a 3.5 hour layover before I fly out for Accra, Ghana. The scheduled arrival is 5:10 p.m. but I still haven't figured out what that means in American time. I'm pretty sure there is a 5/6 hour difference. I'm just not sure whether it's ahead or behind. I'll figure it out...

Either way, I'll be in Ghana and beginning my 6 week adventure with a bunch of strangers that I'm sure I'll grow to call "friends." We'll see how it all plays out...


for now, I wait, last-minute shop, pack, and cross my fingers. This is about to be an experience of a lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheila...
Since Nigeria, I believe is 6 hrs ahead, I think Ghana might be either 5 or 6 hrs ahead too...

Unknown said...

Patiently waiting to read your entries....get on it Big Sis!